The new trend technology for absolutely natural-looking, perfectly defined eyebrows.
The MICROSHADING trend was born from the clients’ wish for a perfectly defined and natural, but still lightly powdered looking eyebrow.
We picked up this Permanent Make up trend and optimized it for our device and colour pigments for an extraordinarily gentle micropigmentation method.
Our video below shows how MICROSHADING can achieve an optical 3D effect with the LONG-TIME-LINER® method. The finest hair color combination combined with a gentle shading and soft contours creates the perfect MICROSHADING effect.
What is special
about LONG-TIME-LINER® MICROSHADING?
The very gentle micropigmentation allows this technique to be used also for more sensitive skin types. The intensity of the micropigmentation can be adjusted depending on the clients’ individual type.
from this ultra-soft pigmentation using a one-needle technique
FOR YOU AS COSMETICIAN
- The pigmentation of the eyebrows in the MICROSHADING style combines two techniques and underlines the expertise.
- Customers appreciate the natural, yet gentle, make up effect.
- It offers the customer something new and is always up-to-date in terms of new trends.
FOR YOU AS A CUSTOMER
- A perfect combination of fine hair-drawing and gentle shading for a particularly natural and yet perfectly styled result.
- A stronger emphasis on the brow center for a 3D effect.
- Soft-running, natural-looking contours.
- A new trend that is very popular and produces a great, completely natural effect.
Video & Step-by-Step instruction
for the LONG-TIME-LINER® MICROSHADING technique
Start by pigmenting the fine main hair strokes of the pre-drawing from front to end of the eyebrow to secure the form.
In Microshading, you then pigment from back to front end: start at the end of the brow with the fine hair stroke pigmentation, then work your way to the front end of the brow part by part by alternating pigmenting and wiping off the pre-drawing: pigment a part, then wipe off the pre-drawing where you already pigmented, then pigment the next part, wipe off the pre-drawing etc.
Become part of our community
As part of the LONG-TIME-LINER® community you are always up to date.
The education and training concept
As market leader in the premium sector of Permanent Make up, we offer you the right basis thanks to a TÜV-certified training programme.
Are you a beginner, a “Stylist” switching from other micropigmentation systems or are you interested in advanced training?
PMU Artists (non-LTL)
Switch to the best!
For professionals, updates, masterclasses.