Are you considering expanding the services for your clients and offering Permanent Make Up in your studio?
But you are unsure if it is worth the PMU investment?
We say YES!
And we also tell you why.
- With an additional range of services, you also appeal to those of your customers who want a permanent make-up.
- Your customer loyalty deepens due to the – at best – annual Refresher dates of PMU treatments.
- With this additional offer your customer base will increase. Customers who are satisfied with their permanent make up will come back again and again and also will recommend you.
- You increase the profitability of your institute when you include Permanent Make Up treatments in your offer. The turnover is about € 150, – to 500, – per hour.
- Through continuous training you establish yourself as a trusted professional linergist in your environment.
The decision to offer permanent make up in your studio of course is an investment. Understandably, this may seem discouraging at first, so we would like to show you how quickly you can recoup the investment by relying on us as the market leader* with our TÜV certified permanent make up training.
* In the PMU Premium segment in Germany. Source: Confluentes study Germany June 2016
about investment, treatment costs, price level and the chances for your institute!
At the beginning of my career 20 years ago I saw a wonderful Permanent Make up on one of my clients. I was so impressed by it that I decided to learn more about Permanent Make up. In my research I found LTL, went to Germany and met a wonderful, authentic and reliable brand that I brought to Poland afterwards. I have been working with LTL for 20 years now and have never been disappointed. Thanks to this brand I am extremely successful in my work.Magda Bogulak
I do attach great importance to quality and excellent training in all areas of my business, this is why Long-Time-Liner is the only alternative for me. Their products and trainings allow me to make my business very profitable and help me to significantly stand out from my competitors.Ines Elsner
For me, LTL not only stands for high quality pigments, but also for perfectly tailored devices and liners. The absolute and mutual trust in our partnership is to be specially highlighted. In my view the best company to achieve extraordinary results on your clients.Valeriya Barchenko